Being Human Forum

Members Login
 

Topic: Re-watch series 2 episode 2

Post Info
Senior Member
Status: Offline
Posts: 145
Date:
RE: Re-watch series 2 episode 2
Permalink   
 

The guy on TV.  LOL



__________________

Because if I can't feel then what's the point?

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 644
Date:
Permalink   
 

I've gotta go guys, might be back later x



__________________

"What none of you realised is the desire to be human is the end, your not wasting your time Tom, youve already won"

Veteran Member
Status: Offline
Posts: 92
Date:
Permalink   
 
whimsyfox wrote:

The guy on TV.  LOL


 Breaks up the tension of what actually what was happening 



__________________

Always be kind and polite... and have the materials to build a bomb.

 The Twitter | YouTube Channel | Random Witterings of a Fangirl

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 760
Date:
Permalink   
 
'Bye, Su - come back soon...


__________________
?
Senior Member
Status: Offline
Posts: 145
Date:
Permalink   
 

OH Mitchell you've been working out.... Reminiscent to Alex telling Hal "I think short hair really suits you" when she's trying to avoid talking about Crumb.



__________________

Because if I can't feel then what's the point?

Senior Member
Status: Offline
Posts: 270
Date:
Permalink   
 
Like George & Annie's relationship in this series.

__________________

"Had an affair with Hitler, didn't you dear?.."

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 883
Date:
Permalink   
 
I want that chair George is sitting on!

"He's your murdering fugitive."

__________________

In this little enclave of the lost I witnessed the very best of being human.

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 681
Date:
Permalink   
 
Thanks marigold

__________________

I had the wolf in me - so did Nina

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 883
Date:
Permalink   
 
"Be honest, am I Ulreka Jonnson?" Yes!

And George was sooo thinking I told you so!!

__________________

In this little enclave of the lost I witnessed the very best of being human.

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 760
Date:
Permalink   
 
Mitchell's Most Cunning Plan...

__________________
?
Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 681
Date:
Permalink   
 
LouLou22 wrote:
whimsyfox wrote:

The guy on TV.  LOL


 Breaks up the tension of what actually what was happening 


 A sexual assault is never fun to watch but as you say hit does kind of wash over you



__________________

I had the wolf in me - so did Nina

Veteran Member
Status: Offline
Posts: 92
Date:
Permalink   
 
How to describe Herrick in two words: "Bigot & Megalomanic" (How ever you spelt it)

__________________

Always be kind and polite... and have the materials to build a bomb.

 The Twitter | YouTube Channel | Random Witterings of a Fangirl

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 760
Date:
Permalink   
 
Amazingly good song - nice spot of Shakespeare to perk up the atmosphere...

__________________
?
Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 883
Date:
Permalink   
 
yekim_mikey wrote:

Like George & Annie's relationship in this series.


 Yes, you see how their friendship as deepened and without Mitchell they have relay on each other.



__________________

In this little enclave of the lost I witnessed the very best of being human.

Senior Member
Status: Offline
Posts: 145
Date:
Permalink   
 
Mrsbarrowboy wrote:
LouLou22 wrote:
whimsyfox wrote:

The guy on TV.  LOL


 Breaks up the tension of what actually what was happening 


 A sexual assault is never fun to watch but as you say hit does kind of wash over you


 I think Being Human handled that scene well.  Presents us with something horrific but counterpoints it with something absurd to as you say, break up the tension.  



__________________

Because if I can't feel then what's the point?

Senior Member
Status: Offline
Posts: 270
Date:
Permalink   
 
Hugh's classic line coming up..

__________________

"Had an affair with Hitler, didn't you dear?.."

Veteran Member
Status: Offline
Posts: 92
Date:
Permalink   
 
The men with sticks and ropes are far more menacing in this episode, than they were when they actually appeared in Series 5

__________________

Always be kind and polite... and have the materials to build a bomb.

 The Twitter | YouTube Channel | Random Witterings of a Fangirl

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 883
Date:
Permalink   
 
Marigold wrote:

Mitchell's Most Cunning Plan...


 And it actually works!!



__________________

In this little enclave of the lost I witnessed the very best of being human.

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 760
Date:
Permalink   
 
Very high Hugh approval rating...

__________________
?
Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 681
Date:
Permalink   
 
Tessa and Fatima fighting hehe

__________________

I had the wolf in me - so did Nina

Senior Member
Status: Offline
Posts: 270
Date:
Permalink   
 
I'd move mountains.. I'd kill bears. Hahahahahahha

__________________

"Had an affair with Hitler, didn't you dear?.."

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 883
Date:
Permalink   
 
LouLou22 wrote:

The men with sticks and ropes are far more menacing in this episode, than they were when they actually appeared in Series 5


 Agreed! The monsters of our imaginations are worse than the ones made flesh. 



__________________

In this little enclave of the lost I witnessed the very best of being human.

Senior Member
Status: Offline
Posts: 145
Date:
Permalink   
 

POOR HUGH.  I really wanted him to be part of Being Human longer.  



__________________

Because if I can't feel then what's the point?

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 760
Date:
Permalink   
 
yekim_mikey wrote:

I'd move mountains.. I'd kill bears. Hahahahahahha


 V. manly - but it's when you try to move bears that the trouble starts...



__________________
?
Senior Member
Status: Offline
Posts: 145
Date:
Permalink   
 
little blue star wrote:
LouLou22 wrote:

The men with sticks and ropes are far more menacing in this episode, than they were when they actually appeared in Series 5


 Agreed! The monsters of our imaginations are worse than the ones made flesh. 


 Agreed!  Sometimes the anticipation is worse than the actual thing.



__________________

Because if I can't feel then what's the point?

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 883
Date:
Permalink   
 
"lets never discuss that" lol

"I never liked him!"

And Annie finally gets it!

__________________

In this little enclave of the lost I witnessed the very best of being human.

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 681
Date:
Permalink   
 
Ivan recipe for a happy marriage, hmmmm

__________________

I had the wolf in me - so did Nina

Senior Member
Status: Offline
Posts: 145
Date:
Permalink   
 

If it goes, has a good body, and you like being in it... 



__________________

Because if I can't feel then what's the point?

Veteran Member
Status: Offline
Posts: 92
Date:
Permalink   
 
Mrsbarrowboy wrote:

Tessa and Fatima fighting hehe


 I love the randomness of thataww



__________________

Always be kind and polite... and have the materials to build a bomb.

 The Twitter | YouTube Channel | Random Witterings of a Fangirl

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 883
Date:
Permalink   
 
Hugh "I'll wait" - feels

__________________

In this little enclave of the lost I witnessed the very best of being human.

Veteran Member
Status: Offline
Posts: 92
Date:
Permalink   
 
whimsyfox wrote:

POOR HUGH.  I really wanted him to be part of Being Human longer.  


 Same here cry



__________________

Always be kind and polite... and have the materials to build a bomb.

 The Twitter | YouTube Channel | Random Witterings of a Fangirl

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 681
Date:
Permalink   
 
You ready killer

__________________

I had the wolf in me - so did Nina

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 883
Date:
Permalink   
 
LouLou22 wrote:
Mrsbarrowboy wrote:

Tessa and Fatima fighting hehe


 I love the randomness of thataww


 yep biggrin



__________________

In this little enclave of the lost I witnessed the very best of being human.

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 681
Date:
Permalink   
 
Out on the wild and windy moors......... Got to love Kate bush

__________________

I had the wolf in me - so did Nina

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 681
Date:
Permalink   
 
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, why would Lucy discuss the missing body with Mitchell?

__________________

I had the wolf in me - so did Nina

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 883
Date:
Permalink   
 
Whats with that music on the radio?

__________________

In this little enclave of the lost I witnessed the very best of being human.

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 760
Date:
Permalink   
 
Doctors shouldn't be mooching drinks from poorly paid cleaners - shame on the hussy!

__________________
?
Senior Member
Status: Offline
Posts: 270
Date:
Permalink   
 
whimsyfox wrote:

POOR HUGH.  I really wanted him to be part of Being Human longer.  


 Me too. But hey, he was always a few yards away from them in the pub so he was still... near!!



__________________

"Had an affair with Hitler, didn't you dear?.."

Veteran Member
Status: Offline
Posts: 92
Date:
Permalink   
 
Mrsbarrowboy wrote:

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, why would Lucy discuss the missing body with Mitchell?


 Because she's a manipulative cow biggrin

 



__________________

Always be kind and polite... and have the materials to build a bomb.

 The Twitter | YouTube Channel | Random Witterings of a Fangirl

Senior Member
Status: Offline
Posts: 145
Date:
Permalink   
 

oh no, here it comes.  Gutwrenching scene.



__________________

Because if I can't feel then what's the point?

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 681
Date:
Permalink   
 
LouLou22 wrote:
Mrsbarrowboy wrote:

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, why would Lucy discuss the missing body with Mitchell?


 Because she's a manipulative cow biggrin

 


 At first watching though it didn't occur to me that this was odd



__________________

I had the wolf in me - so did Nina

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 760
Date:
Permalink   
 
"The men with feathers" where?

__________________
?
Senior Member
Status: Offline
Posts: 145
Date:
Permalink   
 

you've gone native.



__________________

Because if I can't feel then what's the point?

Senior Member
Status: Offline
Posts: 270
Date:
Permalink   
 
Saul comes good in the end

__________________

"Had an affair with Hitler, didn't you dear?.."

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 681
Date:
Permalink   
 
Sleeping like a baby

__________________

I had the wolf in me - so did Nina

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 760
Date:
Permalink   
 
Nina insults the pink house!

__________________
?
Senior Member
Status: Offline
Posts: 270
Date:
Permalink   
 
He. Gets. A. Letter..

Awesomeness from Sinead

__________________

"Had an affair with Hitler, didn't you dear?.."

Senior Member
Status: Offline
Posts: 145
Date:
Permalink   
 

The more I see this the more I love Nina.  She was one of the strongest characters ever on this show.  She didn't deserve the flack she got.



__________________

Because if I can't feel then what's the point?

Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 883
Date:
Permalink   
 
Marigold wrote:

"The men with feathers" where?


 On their black black wings...



__________________

In this little enclave of the lost I witnessed the very best of being human.

Veteran Member
Status: Offline
Posts: 92
Date:
Permalink   
 
Mrsbarrowboy wrote:

At first watching though it didn't occur to me that this was odd


I do like the fact that on the original watch, she would have been seen as woman with an overactive imagination - but as you say, with hindsight it all fits in 

 

whimsyfox wrote:

oh no, here it comes.  Gutwrenching scene.


 crycrycry



__________________

Always be kind and polite... and have the materials to build a bomb.

 The Twitter | YouTube Channel | Random Witterings of a Fangirl

 
«First  <  1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.



Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard